This is the best sauce ever, for just about anything. It has a bit of a spicy kick, but the amount of Tabasco can be toned down. The sauce is also known as “remoulade,” in some circles. It’s very versatile– good for dipping, as well as a spread for sandwiches.
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 2 tablespoons catsup
- 2 tablespoons spicy brown mustard (Creole)
- 1 tablespoon freshly chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1 teaspoon cajun seasoning
- 1 teaspoon sweet Hungarian paprika
- 2 finely minced garlic cloves
Thoroughly mix all ingredients, and enjoy! Simple as that.
This dipping sauce is especially good with seafood, sweet potato fries, or onion blossoms. It is also good on a patty melt.